Meet The Instructors
Our Instructors have spent many years devoted to training in the art of Taekwondo and other martial arts and have attained a certain level of expertise to qualify them as teachers and mentors.
Through extensive testing, certification and tournament level competitions, our staff has attained mastery in this martial art and now enjoy sharing their skill and passing it on to their students.
Chris Noonan (7th Dan)
Leading by example
Dean Janes (Senior Instructor)
Dean Janes has numerous credentials and accomplishments. We will be updating this section shortly to detail them.
James McWilliams (Senior Instructor)
James McWilliams has numerous credentials and accomplishments. We will be updating this section shortly to detail them.
Harry South (Instructor)
Harry South has numerous credentials and accomplishments. We will be updating this section shortly to detail them.
Master Chris Noonan 7th Dan
Master Chris began his martial arts journey at age 6 training under Grand Master Tiger Kim at Parramatta PCYC.
At 7 he began Judo training. Master Chris was introduced to Grand Master Chi Kwan Yun when he was 18. To this day, Grand Master Yun is still our school's Grand Master.
Some of Master Chris's highlights in his TKD training are 1996 Commonwealth Games organiser with Grandmaster Yun, 1998 bronze Asia Pacific Masters international Forms, 1998 gold Power breaking Asia Pacific Masters, 1995 - 2002 open forms champion (ISKA), 1995 - 2002 traditional weapons champion (ISKA), 2001 Citation from Korea.
- Certified and tested by Benny the Jet Urquidiz, November 2011
- Blue Belt Brazilian Jiu Jtsu, February 2012
Master Chris regularly trains with other masters, some of which are the most influential in the industry
- Master Joe Ingrati JAI TKD 8th dan
- Master Ridvan Manav 8th Dan
- Master Fari Salievski 7th Dan
- Master Bren Foster 6th Dan
- Benny the Jet Urquidiz
Master Chris believes in Constant and Never Ending Improvement.
- Commercial Cookery Trade Cert
- Fitness level 3 Trade
- Coaching level 3 Trade
- Financial Services level 3 Trade
- Cert 2 Warehouse and Distribution
- Life Coaching (Statement of Attainment)
- Diploma of Counselling
- Advance study majors in relationships, abuse, grief and loss
- 7th Dan Jidokwan Taekwondo
- 5th Dan Kukkiwon Taekwondo
- 6th Dan National Taekwondo (TA)
- Level 1 Certified with Benny 'he jet'
- Blue Belt Brazilian Jiujitsu
Mater Chris believes in the concept of 'Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk' ... not all Martial Artists do this.
It's important to be a Martial Artist first and lead by example. It's easy to accept life challenges and just give up, BUT Martial Artists don't quit!